Skip to main content

Cozy Lyrics by Beyonce | Official Lyrics

Beyonce Lyrics

For the second track on the RENAISSANCE album, Beyonce collaborates with music producers, Luke Solomon, Chris Penny, and Honey Dijon to produce ‘Cozy’, read the correct lyrics to ‘Cozy’ in a few scrolls.

Cozy Lyrics by Beyonce | Official Lyrics
Beyonce – RENAISSANCE Album Cover

Beyonce – Cozy Lyrics

Intro
This a reminder

Verse 1
Damn, I love the burning of the dagger from the words that you say (Fuck, yeah)
Dancing in the mirror, kiss my scars
Because I love what they made (Ooh, yeah)

Pre-Chorus
She’s a god (Ah-uh), she’s a hero (Ah-uh)
She survived (Ah-uh) all she been through (Ah-uh)
Confident (Ah-uh) and she lethal (Ah-uh)
Might I suggest you don’t fuck with my sis (Ooh)
‘Cause she comfortable

Chorus
Comfortable in my skin
Cozy with who I am
Comfortable in my skin
Cozy, cozy
Comfortable in my skin
Feet up above your sins
I love myself, goddamn
Cozy, cozy

Post-Chorus
So cozy
I love me
They hate me
Because they want mе
(I’m dark brown, dark skin, light skin, beige)
(Fluorescеnt beige, bitch, I’m black)

Verse 2
Been down, been up, been broke, broke down, bounce back
Been off, been on, been back, what you know about that?
Been the light, been dark, been the truth, been that King B energy
I been thick, been fine, still a ten, still here, that’s all me
Black, black love too deep
Dance to the soles of my feet
Green eyes envy me
Paint the world pussy pink
Blue like the soul I crowned
Purple drank and couture gowns
Bold face and shades, God made
Blue, black, white and brown
Paint the town red like cinnamon
Yellow diamonds, limoncello, glycerin
Rainbows, gelato in the streets
Renaissance, yachting in Capri

Pre-Chorus
You’re a god (Ah-uh, you’re a god), you’re a hero (Ah-uh-uh, you’re a hero)
You survived (Ah-uh) all you been through (Ah-uh-uh)
Confident (Ah-uh-uh), damn, you lethal (Ah-uh-uh)
Might I suggest you don’t fuck with my sis (Ooh)
‘Cause she comfortable

Chorus
Comfortable in my skin
Cozy with who I am
Comfortable in my skin
Cozy, cozy
Comfortable in my skin
Cozy with who I am
I love myself, goddamn
Cozy, cozy (Okay)

Bridge
I’m cozy (I’m cozy)
I’m juicy (I’m juicy)
You hate me (You hate me)
‘Cause you want me (‘Cause you want me)
I’m swaggy (I’m swaggy)
Effortlessly (Effortlessly)
That’s how God made me (How God made me)
So bitch, pay me (So, pay me, jingle-jing-jing-jing)
(I’m black)
(I’m probably one of the blackest motherfuckers walking around here)
Cozy
(In this motherfucking place)
(I’m probably one of the blackest motherfuckers in this house)
Cozy
(I’m black like that)

Chorus
Comfortable in my skin
Cozy with who I am
I love myself, goddamn
Cozy, cozy (Cozy, cozy)

Outro
Unique
Unique is what you are

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Cozy Lyrics by Beyonce | Official Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/cozy-lyrics-beyonce/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...