Skip to main content

CUFF IT Lyrics by Beyonce | Official Lyrics

Beyonce Lyrics

Read the official lyrics to ‘Cuff It’ by Beyonce below and sing along. CUFF IT serves as the fourth track on Beyonce’s RENAISSANCE album, this song was co-produced by Beyonce and Nova Wav.

CUFF IT Lyrics by Beyonce | Official Lyrics
Beyonce – RENAISSANCE Album Cover

Beyonce – CUFF IT Lyrics

Verse 1
I feel like falling in love (Falling in love)
I’m in the mood to fuck something up (Tonight, I’m fucking something up, baby)
I need some drink in my cup (I need a drink), hey (Pour me a drink)
I’m in the mood to fuck something up (I’m in the mood to fuck something up)

Pre-Chorus
I wanna go missing, I need a prescription
I wanna go higher, can I sit on top of you? (Oh-la-la-la-la-la-la-la)
I wanna go where nobody’s been (I wanna go where nobody’s been)
Have you ever had fun like this? Oh woah (Have you ever had fun? Yeah)

Chorus
We gon’ fuck up the night, black lights
Spaceships fly, yeah (Spaceships fly)
Unapologetic when we fuck up the night, fuck up the night
We getting fucked up tonight
We gon’ fuck up the night

Post-Chorus
Bet you you’ll see far
Bet you you’ll see stars
Bet you you’ll elevate
Bet you you’ll meet God
‘Cause I feel like falling in love
I’m in the mood to fuck something up
‘Cause we gon’ fuck up the night

Verse 2
What’s in these four walls? You sexy, my love (Turn it up)
Don’t miss this roll call, is you here or what? Yeah (Roll it up)
Show up, show up (Show up, show up), po’ up, po’ up, oh (Po’ up, po’ up)
You’ Mr. Nasty, I’ll clean it up

Pre-Chorus
Go where nobody’s been (Go where nobody’s been)
Have you ever had fun like this? (Have you ever had fun? Yeah)
I wanna go missing, I need a prescription
I wanna go higher, can I sit on top of you?

Chorus
We gon’ fuck up the night (Funk it up, funk it up), black lights
Spaceships fly, yeah (Spaceships fly)
Unapologetic when we fuck up the night (Funk it up, funk it up), fuck up tonight
We getting fucked up tonight
We gon’ fuck up the night

Post-Chorus
Bet you you’ll see far
Bet you you’ll see stars
Bet you you’ll elevate
Bet you you’ll meet God
‘Cause I feel like falling in love
I’m in the mood to fuck something up
We gon’ fuck up the night

Verse 3
Hypersonic, sex erotic
On my body, boy, you got it
Hit them ‘draulics while I ride it
Got me acting hella thotty
So excited, so exotic
I’m a seasoned professional
Squeeze it, don’t let it go
Tease it, no self-control
I got time today (I got time today, I got time)
Oh, I (I got time today, I got time)
I can’t wait to come out and play
Ooh, yeah, you
Come and cuff it, cuff it, cuff it, cuff it, baby
While I buss it, buss it, buss it for you, baby
Oh, baby
Anywhere, anytime
I don’t mind, I don’t mind

Bridge
Yeah (I don’t mind)
For you (All for you)
I’m backing the truck up, huh (Back that truck up)
For you (All for you)
A bitch’ll get fucked up (I fuck you up)
For you (All for you)
I’m putting my cup up (Put my cup up, yeah)
For you (All for you)

Outro
‘Cause we gon’ fuck up the night
Take flight (Woo), blinding lights (Yeah)
Fuck it up, fuck it up, fuck it up
(Unapologetic when we fuck up the night)
Bet you you’ll see stars (Night)
Bet you you’ll go far (Night)
Bet you you’ll levitate (Night)
Bet you you’ll meet God (Party people, roll up)
Ooh (Yeah, huh)
We gon’ fuck up the night (Yeah)
Spaceships fly
Fuck it up, fuck it up

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post CUFF IT Lyrics by Beyonce | Official Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/cuff-it-lyrics-beyonce/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...