Skip to main content

Drip Too Hard Lyrics by Lil Baby & Gunna | Updated Lyrics

Lil Baby and Gunna Lyrics

Lil Baby and Gunna’s 2018-released song, Drip Too Hard, is trending again; read the most detailed lyrics to the hit song below. Drip Too Hard is the 12th track off Lil Baby,, and Gunna’s joint album, Drip Harder; this song was produced by Turbo.

Drip Too Hard Lyrics by Lil Baby & Gunna | Updated Lyrics
DRIP TOO HARD Cover Art

Lil Baby & Gunna – Drip Too Hard Lyrics

Intro
Run that back, Turbo

Verse 1: Lil Baby
You can get the biggest Chanel bag in the store if you want it
I gave ’em the drip, they sucked it up, I got ’em moaning
I bought a new Patek, I had the watch, so I two-toned ’em
Takin’ these drugs, I’m gon’ be up until the morning
That ain’t your car, you just a leaser, you don’t own it
If I’m in the club, I got that fire when I’m performing
The backend just came in, in all hundreds
Vibes galore, cute shit, they all on us
I’m from Atlanta where young niggas run shit
I know they hating on me, but I don’t read comments
Whenever I tell her to come, she coming
Whenever it’s smoke, we ain’t running

Chorus: Lil Baby
Drip too hard, don’t stand too close
You gon’ fuck around and drown off this wave
Doin’ all these shows, I’ve been on the road
I don’t care where I go, long as I get paid
Bad lil’ vibe, she been on my mind
Soon as I get back, she getting slayed
Do this all the time, this ain’t no surprise
Every other night, another movie getting made
Drip too hard, don’t stand too close
You gon’ fuck around and drown off this wave
Doing all these shows, I’ve been on the road
I don’t care where I go, long as I get paid
Bad lil’ vibe, she been on my mind
Soon as I get back, she getting slayed
Do this all the time, this ain’t no surprise
Every other night, another movie getting made

Verse 2: Gunna
Yeah, every other night, another dollar getting made
Every other night started with a good day
I feel like a child, I got boogers in the face
Diamonds dancing in the dial like this shit is a parade
I don’t want your chain, Young GonWunna not a slave
I had to draw the line, too many bitches getting saved
TSA harass me, so I took a private plane
These pussy niggas lacking, why I’m working on my aim
Drip too hard (Too hard), charge it to the card (To the card)
Designer to the ground, I can barely spell the names
Drip too hard, caution on the floor
You gon’ fuck around and drown tryna ride a nigga wave

Chorus: Lil Baby
Drip too hard, don’t stand too close
You gon’ fuck around and drown off this wave
Doing all these shows, I’ve been on the road
I don’t care where I go, long as I get paid
Bad lil’ vibe, she been on my mind
Soon as I get back, she getting slayed
Do this all the time, this ain’t no surprise
Every other night, another movie getting made
Drip too hard, don’t stand too close
You gon’ fuck around and drown off this wave
Doing all these shows, I’ve been on the road
I don’t care where I go, long as I get paid
Bad lil’ vibe, she been on my mind
Soon as I get back, she getting slayed
Do this all the time, this ain’t no surprise
Every other night, another movie getting made

STREAM & DOWNLOAD AUDIO: Drip Too Hard by Lil Baby & Gunna

Liked ‘Drip Too Hard’ Lyrics? Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Drip Too Hard Lyrics by Lil Baby & Gunna | Updated Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/drip-too-hard-lyrics-lil-baby-gunna/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...