Skip to main content

I’M That Girl Lyrics by Beyonce | Official Lyrics

Beyonce Lyrics

In the early hours of July 29 2022, Beyonce released her highly anticipated seventh studio album, RENASSIANCE, ‘I’M That Girl‘ is the introductory track for the action-packed album, read the official lyrics to I’M That Girl below.

IM That Girl Lyrics by Beyonce | Official Lyrics
Beyonce – RENAISSANCE Album Cover

Beyonce – I’M That Girl Lyrics

Intro
Please, motherfuckers ain’t stop—, please, motherfuckers
Please, mother—, please, mother—, please, motherfuckers
Please-please, mother—, please, mother—, please, mother—, please, mother—
Please, motherfuckers, please, mother—, please, mother—
Plеase-please, mothеrfuckers ain’t stopping me
Please, motherfuckers ain’t stopping me
Please, motherfuckers ain’t stopping me
Please, motherfuckers ain’t stopping me

Verse 1
(How the fuck you figure I ain’t a motherfucking pimp)
(When all these niggas be jocking me?)
I pull up in these clothes, look so good
(Pimping till the end, make that cheese, Nitty Green)
(Bitch please, motherfuckers ain’t stopping me)
‘Cause I’m in that ho
(Playing all these boys like toys, I ain’t going)
You know all these songs sound good
(Never hoeing, see they niggas acting like they pimps)
(Try to pimp me, niggas get broke for the end)
(Now I gotta go cause I’m out this bitch)
‘Cause I’m on that ho
(Ho nigga— be so bad when I fall up in their place)
Deadass
(Be jealous ass ho with the fake on front)
(Clash about weed, blast a bitch, 9-4 in)
Deadass
(With that funky ass in the trunk)
I’m deadass
(Coming on the scene with the Tommy Hilfiger)
(Nigga self, what you got to make me rich?)
(Never get the pussy cause it’s off limits, ho)
(Running game when you claiming that other bitch)

Chorus
It’s not the diamonds
It’s not the pearls
I’m that girl (I’m that girl)
It’s just that I’m that girl (I’m that girl)
It’s not my man (Ooh)
It’s not my stance (Ooh)
I’m that girl (I’m that girl)
It’s just that I’m that girl

Verse 2
From the top of the morning, I shine (Ah-ooh)
Right through the blinds (Ah-ooh)
Touching everything in my plain view
And everything next to me gets lit up too (Ah)
You see it (Ah-ah-ah-ah), yeah
You see it when you look to me
I didn’t want this power (I ain’t want it)
I didn’t want this power (I ain’t want it)

Bridge
You know love is my weakness
Don’t need drugs for some freak shit
I’m just high all the time, I’m out of my mind
I’m tweaking (Tweaking, tweaking)

Verse 3
Freaking on the weekend (Yeah)
I’m indecent (Yeah), let it begin (Ooh-ooh-ooh)
I be pulling up in that ’92 DeVille Cadillac with them vogues (Yeah), losing my mind (Yeah)
Be-be-beasting (Yeah, ooh-ooh-ooh)
Un-American (Yeah), I don’t need no friends (Ah)
I been thugging for my (Uh) un-American life lights (Yeah) in these D-Flawless skies (Yeah)
Off the deep end (Yeah)
Such a heathen (Yeah), why they let me outside? (Yeah)
I pull relief in (Yeah)
Bring that beat in (Yeah), now I can breathe again (Yeah)
I be beating down the block (Yeah), knocking Basquiats off the wall-all (Yeah, yeah)
That’s how I ball
Cleanse me of my sins
My un-American life

Outro
Please, motherfuckers ain’t stop—, please, motherfuckers
Please, mother—, please, mother—, please, motherfuckers
Please-please, mother—, please, mother—, please, mother—, please, mother—
Please, motherfuckers, please, mother—, please, mother—
Please-please, motherfuckers ain’t stopping me
Please, motherfuckers ain’t stopping me
Please, motherfuckers ain’t stopping me
Please, motherfuckers

I’M That Girl was co-produced by Mike Dean, Kelman Duran, and Beyonce.

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post I’M That Girl Lyrics by Beyonce | Official Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/im-that-girl-lyrics-beyonce/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...