Skip to main content

Official ‘Propeller’ Lyrics by JAE5 Ft Dave & BNXN fka Buju

JAE5, Dave, and BNXN Lyrics

East London producer JAE5 just dropped another hit jam, titled ‘Propeller’ featuring British rapper Dave and Nigerian artist BNXN fka Buju, read the official lyrics to ‘Propeller’ below.

Official Propeller Lyrics by JAE5 Ft Dave & BNXN fka Buju
Official Cover Art for ‘Propeller’ by JAE5, Dave & BNXN

JAE5, Dave & BNXN – Propeller Lyrics

Intro: BNXN
(JAE5)
Oh-oh oh-oh, yeah-yeah
Woah, woah-oh-ayy-ayy
Oh-oh, oh, say

Chorus: BNXN
Been a long time since I learned to put rhymes together
Spin ’round your block, I’m a big propeller
Came with my team, I came with my breddahs
I swear, I’m coming from Gbagada
Been a long time, I put rhymes together
Spin ’round your block, I’m a big propeller
Came with my team, I came with my breddahs
I swear, I’m coming from Gbagada (Yeah)

Verse 1: Dave
I can’t deal with him ‘cah he shakes with his left hand
Married to the hustle, the money my best man
Me against the world, my girl my best friend
I sleep in South, and chill in the West End
And I’m ready for war
If ain’t about the belly, what you belling me for?
What you telling me for?
Henny, I must’ve had a twenty or more
Any more, then I put her in Cappelli Amore
Sixteen, the wrong one to play with, pussy
Big .44 no safety, pussy
We’re coming from Gbagada, niggas wanna claim the gutter
I don’t trust any woman if it ain’t my mother
‘Cause I’m a big propeller
Lean, clean, like sweet vanilla
Remember when I had sleep for dinner
I’ma live and live to tell the story
Everyday I give God the glory
It’s been a long time

Chorus: BNXN
Been a long time since I learned to put rhymes together
Spin ’round your block, I’m a big propeller
Came with my team, I came with my breddahs
I swear, I’m coming from Gbagada (Woah, oh-oh)
Oh, been a long time, I put rhymes together
Spin ’round your block, I’m a big propeller
Came with my team, I came with my breddahs
I swear, I’m coming from Gbagada

Bridge: BNXN
Do you know a G like me?
If you don’t know, I done sail a couple seas
Many things I done see
So you can’t tell me shit, my G
Do you know a G like me?
If you don’t know, man, I’ve sail a couple seas
Many things I done see
So you can’t tell me shit, my G

Verse 2: Dave & BNXN
I learned to put lines together before I learned to put lines together
You know me, I stay with it
The type to bill a line before I wait in it
And we’re spinning the block
Eye for an eye
That’s one-for-one like the women I block
‘Member days I would chill on the block, no stressing (No, oh-oh, oh)
Black car, black suit, black weapon
The Henny’s a double, they call me double-o-seven (Yeah)

Chorus: BNXN
Been a long time since I learned to put rhymes together
Spin ’round your block, I’m a big propeller
Came with my team, I came with my breddahs
I swear, I’m coming from Gbagada (Woah, oh-oh)
Oh, been a long time, I put rhymes together
Spin ’round your block, I’m a big propeller
Came with my team, I came with my breddahs
I swear, I’m coming from Gbagada

Outro: BNXN
I don’t care what they say
Mo ni kowomi pe
Wonipe mo gbomo lo’le
But me I know my place
Say me no care what they say
Mo ni kowomi pe
Wonipe mo gbomo lo’le
But me I know my place
Place-ace

Enjoyed ‘Propeller’ Lyrics? Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Official ‘Propeller’ Lyrics by JAE5 Ft Dave & BNXN fka Buju appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/propeller-lyrics-jae5-dave-bnxn/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...