Skip to main content

Otilo (Izz Gone) Lyrics by Poco Lee Ft HotKid | Official Lyrics

Poco Lee and HotKid Lyrics

Check out the official lyrics to ‘Otilo (Izz Gone)’ by Poco Lee featuring HotKid.

Otilo (Izz Gone) Lyrics by Poco Lee Ft HotKid | Official Lyrics
Otilo Cover Art

Poco Lee & HotKid – Otilo Lyrics

Intro
Ladies and gentlemen gentlemen gentlemen
Izz gone!
Yo X
Otilo
E don go
Oya sope otilo
No traces
Sheeesh

Refrain
Otilo
They don dey carry me they go where I no know
Otilo
They don dey carry me they go where I no know
Otilo
They don dey carry me they go where I no know
Hmmm

Verse 1
I can feel this vibration right in my head
E wan injure me
(Escala gba gba go)
Never believe when they say they gat you won paro ni
Hmmmm ’cause I go high I go party till the night
Omo where my hennessy oo
We in the club all my people don dey (Suuuuuu)
You can feel the energy oo

Chorus
Ahn
Oya sope otilo
E don go
Oya sope otilo
Izz gone
Ahn
Oya sope otilo
E don go
Oya sope otilo
Ahn ahn

Verse 2
They beef me I no talk
They get squad I get God
They wan test run me I no fall
They don set trap I no fall
Wonti mo mi le every city
Mo fun wan leg over
Mo yi won 360
Awon lo cele awa ni celebrity
Phone on dnd my nigg** I dey busy
Hmmmm
‘Cause I go high I go party till the night
Omo where my hennessy oo
(Omo where my hennessy ooo ooo ooooo)
We in the club all my people don dey (suuuuuu)
You can feel the energy oo

Chorus
Ahn
Oya sope otilo
See wahala oo see wahala oo
E don go
See wahala oo see wahala oo
Oya sope otilo
It’s fvcking gone you can’t find it
Sushhhh!
Oya sope otilo
E don go
Oya sope otilo
Ahn
Oya sope otilo
Ladies and gentlemen gentlemen gentlemen
E don go
Izzz gone
Oya sope otilo
Ahn
Oya sope otilo
No traces
E don go
Seeeshhh

Refrain
Oya sope otilo
Dey don dey carry me dey go where I no know
Otilo
Dey don dey carry me dey go where I no know
Otilo
Dey don dey carry me dey go where I no know
Otilo
Izz going
(Otilo)

Outro
Izz gone
Otilo you can’t find it
It’s gone like a thief in the night, no traces
Yo x
Let’s go
Otilo

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Otilo (Izz Gone) Lyrics by Poco Lee Ft HotKid | Official Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/otilo-lyrics-by-poco-lee-ft-hotkid/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...