Skip to main content

Ring Ring Lyrics by Blaqbonez Ft Tay Iwar

Blaqbonez and Tay Iwar Lyrics

We've compiled the correct lyrics to 'Ring Ring' by Blaqbonez featuring Tay Iwar, check it out below. Ring Ring is the seventh track on Blaqbonez' new album, Young Preacher.

Ring Ring Lyrics by Blaqbonez Ft Tay Iwar
Blaqbonez Young Preacher Album Cover

Blaqbonez & Tay Iwar - Ring Ring Lyrics

Verse 1: Blaqbonez
I ain't gonna ever double text your ass
Damn, I just smash and pass
Although you're like Angélique Kidjo
You got the natural ass (Yeah)
'Cause I'm in a big mood (Mhm)
Water like seafood (Mhm)
It feels so illegal
To do it like we do, ou-ou

Chorus: Tay Iwar & Blaqbonez
Yeah, if you need me, you fit call me on my cellular (Ring, ring)
If you need me, you fit call me on my cellular (Ring, ring, ring)
But you know me, I get pussy on a regular (Ring, ring)
If you need me, you fit call me on my cellular (Ring, ring, ring)

Verse 2: Blaqbonez
Wait, it's a O9O thing don't be stupid
Pull up in something ruthless
Pull up inside that 1z, I don't wan' see no gatekeepers
Ge-Get up the thing like Bruce Lee, always boxing, then I'm Mayweathеr (Yeah)
I know you like that, wanna get sourеd up in that G-spot
Gonna bite back, if you waiting for my test and you go
Die there (Wha, wha)
You wanna wait on my text, then you gonna be depressed

Chorus: Tay Iwar & Blaqbonez
Yeah, if you need me, you fit call me on my cellular (Ring, ring)
If you need me, you fit call me on my cellular (Ring, ring, ring)
But you know me, I get pussy on a regular (Ring, ring)
If you need me, you fit call me on my cellular (Ring, ring, ring)

Verse 3: Tay Iwar
Ring, ring, ring
You're calling my line, tracking my movements
Shawty you bad, shawty you bad
I see what you doing, yeah
I've been trying to do it
You've been trying to move on who?
Gonna show you the star life boo (What?), yeah
Shawty got all these questions
I've been teaching her lessons
Now she say I'm her blessing, yeah
But body no be firewood, you know
That's why I've been ducking and weaving them calls
Moving like James Bond

Chorus: Tay Iwar & Blaqbonez
Yeah, if you need me, you fit call me on my cellular (Ring, ring)
If you need me, you fit call me on my cellular (Ring, ring, ring)
But you know me, I get pussy on a regular (Ring, ring)
If you need me, you fit call me on my cellular (Ring, ring, ring)

Verse 4: Tay Iwar & Blaqbonez
You can call me on my, cellular ah-ah, ah-ah
Cellular, yeah-yah
Yeah, all my life men, I didn't have to pay for shit
Now they know that my pocket is hella deep
They want more than your nigga now, really quick
All the girls with they problems, they put on me
It's like they say, "More money, more problems"
"More shawty, more debut"
The bigger the flex, the lesser the pension
Hope I don't live to regret it
God I thank you for all of the blessings
Can't be stingy, it's not in my body
I made sure that my family flexing
I pay rent for like, forty-five women
And my love for them deeper than life
I been there like every single time
I'ma do what you do, gotta ask twice
Just respect that I'm living my life
Just respect that I'm living my

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Ring Ring Lyrics by Blaqbonez Ft Tay Iwar appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/ring-ring-lyrics-by-blaqbonez-ft-tay-iwar/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...