Skip to main content

Official 'Run' Lyrics by Black Sherif - EMPIRE

Black Sherif Lyrics

Read the correct lyrics to 'Run' by Black Sherif and sing along: this song is part of the body of work for EMPIRE's new album, Where We Come From Vol.1.

Official Run Lyrics by Black Sherif - EMPIRE
Where We Come From Vol.1 Album Cover

Black Sherif - Run Lyrics

Verse 1
Them no go tell you to run!
You go run you go run for your life
If you wake up and the yard and see waagwan
You go run for your life
You go fight for your life no kizzy
Tell you early days I was scheming
Where’s the way to go I dey bizz me
What’s the life to live for the cedis
Cause there’s plenty ways but I’m thinking
Is this my mother way I dey bizz me
Or is it my father way brudda pinch me
But see man dey grown I for do shit
Trappaman anyways I for do shit
Psych my mind menhw3 obi
Mr man follow your journey
Nti k.K rasta mann shakey
I dey use my two only

Chorus
Frimpong case, the frimpong case
The frimpong case
They go talk am someday
Frimpong case, the frimpong case
The frimpong case
They go talk am someday

Verse 2
Tellem I like it here cause I like to smoke some weed
And spend my days escaping realities for real
They know I been that guy
They know I move in silence
So them boys on the other side can’t get shit from me
Mouth shut eyes opened so wide
Can’t catch a man lacking no sorry!
Who you know ever cross man bloody!
Smoke we spread it out if you want it!
Holy shit I’m stuck can somebody hear me
Holy shit I’m stuck come take me home

Chorus
Frimpong case, the frimpong case
The frimpong case
They go talk am someday
Frimpong case, the frimpong case
The frimpong case
They go talk am someday

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Official 'Run' Lyrics by Black Sherif - EMPIRE appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/run-lyrics-by-black-sherif/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...