Skip to main content

Bree Runway & Stormzy - Pick Your Poison Lyrics

Bree Runway and Stormzy Lyrics

Check out the most detailed lyrics to 'Pick Your Poison' by Bree Runway featuring Stormzy. Pick Your Poison is the fourth track on Bree's new EP, WOAH, WHAT A BLUR.

Bree Runway & Stormzy - Pick Your Poison Lyrics
Woah What A Blur EP Cover Art

Bree Runway & Stormzy - Pick Your Poison Lyrics

Chorus: Stormzy
I know we're stuck on different pages
That rum and coke won't help you sleep
And tequila shots don't get you wasted no more
So when you pick your poison, I just hope it's me

Verse 1: Bree Runway
I been thinking too much, tripping a lot, drinking too much
My coping mechanisms got me falling out of touch
I guess hard days come, don't ever wanna let you down
But if I'm honest, I just can't decide right now

Pre-Chorus: Bree Runway
One day, I'll come back to you
When you show you feel it too (Yeah)
If it's meant to be, and our hearts agree
But for now, yeah, it's just me (Na, na-na, na, na-na)

Chorus: Bree Runway & Stormzy
I know we're stuck on different pages
That rum and coke won't help you sleep
And tequila shots don't get you wastеd no more
So when you pick your poison, I just hope it's mе

Verse 2: Bree Runway
I don't want no drama, been through all the trauma
See you then I wanna, yeah, yeah, yeah
If we have another, I might have you one up
Sun down till the sun up, yeah, yeah, yeah
You can have my body if you really want to
Nobody knows my body like you know that I do
If I drink the voddy, I'ma put it on you for real

Pre-Chorus: Bree Runway
If it's meant to be, and our hearts agree
But for now, yeah, it's just me (Na, na-na, na, na-na)

Chorus: Bree Runway & Stormzy
I know we're stuck on different pages (Pages, na-na, na-na)
That rum and coke won't help you sleep (Won't help you sleep)
And tequila shots don't get you wasted no more
So when you pick your poison (Pick your poison), I just hope it's me (Yeah, yeah)

Outro: Bree Runway
I know we're, I know we're on different pages
I know we're, I know we're on different pages
I know we're, I know we're on different pages
When you pick your poison, I just hope it's me

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Bree Runway & Stormzy - Pick Your Poison Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/bree-runway-stormzy-pick-your-poison-lyrics/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...