Skip to main content

Little Simz - Heart On Fire Lyrics

Little Simz Lyrics

Heart On Fire was recently dropped by Little Simz as the sixth track on her 'NO THANK YOU' EP, read Heart On Fire lyrics below.

Little Simz - Heart On Fire Lyrics
Little Simz

RELATED: Read 'Gorilla' Lyrics by Little Simz

Little Simz - Heart On Fire Lyrics

Intro
(My heart's on f–)

Verse 1: Little Simz
Look
Honesty between a seller and a buyer should be a given
But, man, I didn't know you were a liar
Dropped out of college, still, I made it through the wire
We was tryna hustle whatever was ten just for a fiver
"Don't sell yourself short, miss," said the driver
Was on my way to getting caught in the crossfire
I mean, lavish living, dripping designer
"Who you wearing?", they so enchanted by attire (My heart's on f–)
Heart's on fire, bought the dream with еvery penny that I acquired
It's a sеt-up and you'll be next up to those prior
Devil works hard, but the business works harder
I vowed from now to work smarter
They won't do it like us, for the people, by us
Why they wanna fight us? Spirit on higher
God made truth of everything I desire (My heart's on f–)
I don't need much as long as I got my baby, he a rider
He sitting beside her, that's who she confide in
They want you conniving, creeping with your side ting
Making up a story that equals somebody buying
New world order 'cause life as we know is dying
Not thriving, it's only a matter of timing, ain't it just
Funny how you can literally give your everything?
Somebody gonna turn around and tell you you ain't gave enough (My heart's on f–)
Danger, what you afraid of?
Acknowledging it's impossible now to restrain her
Worst thing I could've done is put trust in a stranger
But that needed to happen for me only to wake up
The suits'll get in your ear when your shit popping
Lies overflowing and they ain't stopping
You don't even recognize who it is that you're becoming
They don't give a shit long as the gravy train running (My heart's on f–)

Chorus
My life is a blessing
But it comes with the stresses
And I can't take it all
Just don't let me down when I'm in the fire
(My heart's on f–)

Verse 2: Little Simz
We all start off so pure
Do it for the love, nothing more
Nah, maybe to cop mum a house, but nothing more
Maybe to sort my cousin out, but nothing more
Maybe I'll get the new coupe and nothing more
Fifteen to a hundred shoes, nothing more
By the time you know it, that list never stop growing
And you don't know what you even do this for (My heart's on f–)
Hearts on fire, hearts on grandeur
Ballroom gowns as champagne pours
Is the afterparty a social party?
With everybody talking, the music should've been paused
Marble floors and tall glass doors is what you're in for
Did you read the clause?
It was never about looking for results
Now every time you do something, you need an applause (My heart's on f–)
Please keep your head on when you're going through the maze
'Cause navigating the fame is something you're never trained for
Tell me what you came for
Wanted better days and now you're running away from that very thing you prayed for
Tell me, am I tripping or is the light blinding?
Am I anxious or am I excited?
Am I calm or am I unbothered?
Or maybe I needed my fire to be ignited? (My heart's on f–)
Heart's on

Chorus
My life is a blessing
But it comes with the stresses
And I can't take it all
Just don't let me down when I'm in the fire
(My heart's on f–)
My life is a blessing
But it comes with the stresses
And I can't take it all
Just don't let me down when I'm in the fire
(My heart's on f–)

Outro
(My heart's on f–)

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Little Simz - Heart On Fire Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/little-simz-heart-on-fire-lyrics/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...