Skip to main content

Official 'Gorilla' Lyrics by Little Simz

Little Simz Lyrics

'Gorilla' is the second track on British Rapper, Little Simz's new EP, NO THANK YOU, read the song's lyrics below.

Official Gorilla Lyrics by Little Simz
Little Simz

RELATED: Read 'Angel' Lyrics by Little Simz

Little Simz - Gorilla Lyrics

Verse 1
Sim Simma, who got the keys to my bloodclaat Bimmer?
Big time driller, monkey to gorilla
Who is this woman that I'm seeing in the mirror?
Drink '42 and smoke cigar
Name one time where I didn't deliver
Silent figure
I was just on the ends dropping gems with my friends
I got a 3310 and a pack of blems
Then got the Golf, all-black, circle back again
Rapping when nothing progressive was happening
Ooh, pain tolerance couldn't break us
Pay homage if you respect how we came up, cool
Tryin' to get to the paper
Hitta from Jamaica might do me a favour, true
Big Simma dipping ten toes in the ice-cold river
Bank got bigger, been a different species
Tunes in the locker, I been waiting to unleash these
It's a no show if you can't guarantee fees (No, no, no)
I ain't got one threat to consider
Heaven and Earth attached to one killer (One, one)
Rest in peace to Mac Miller, new Simz drop to shake the whole shit up
What's next? (Ayy)
We'll be here for months talking about prospects
Staying on my job, yes, sir
When rain is against her, I'm weather-resistant on my polyester (Grrah, grrah, grrah)
Run through the jungle, they should've never let her
Cuts and wounds I hope never will fester
Mmm, yeah, big art collector
Silent investor, film director
Beating on my chest, going apeshit
Putting in the graveshift
Ain't life what you make it? Yeah, it is

Verse 2
Cutting through the jungle in a all-black fitted
Hat low, incognito living
Introvert, but she ain't timid
My art will be timeless, I don't do limits (No)
Be very specific when you talk on who the best is
How can I address this?
Basically, the rest is almost like to me what a stain to a vest is
You ain't drop nothin' in my eyes I'm impressed with
Please don't be offended (Please)
But I'm not in the business for pretending (No)
I got lines if you wanna get renting
Or find a agony aunt and get venting
Stop flooding my mentions with bullshit
Talking on Simz like she's someone you went school with, awkward
From day, been a cool kid, rap's last hope and the faith, I'm restoring
Don't ask my opinion on shit 'cause to make you feel good about yourself is exhausting
I got bangers out in the world soaring
And I got bangers in the vault I've been hoarding
Yeah, true, I got tennis in the morning
Before I start swinging, that man's gonna need a warning
Red light whenever I'm recording
Red light on the forehead of the informant
See, I'm the only one on gorilla
Simz is back, yeah, just got realer (Yeah)
No choice now but to feel us
I know the streets will love it like I brought Mike Skinner
Said simmer down, little homie, simmer
All that talk get you rubbed out quicker
I'm cut with a different scissor
From the same cloth as my dear ancestors
That's why this shit gives you the shivers, I'm that cold

Bridge
(Higher) Going higher
(Higher) Going higher
(Higher) Yeah, we are
(Higher) Say what?

Interlude
Hey, sounds so special inside the world we live in
It's so rare to find it
Huh, go peep that, yeah
It's about time
We got the just dos for a world
We put in over a decade in this bitch, you know
Yeah, man
Woo

Outro
Say, he never called another woman "mi amor"
So, I opened up the way and now he adore
Did it on the wave, I don't play, get you seasick
Charged up, fully barred up, I'm unleashing

Liked 'Gorilla' Lyrics by Little Simz? Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Official 'Gorilla' Lyrics by Little Simz appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/gorilla-lyrics-by-little-simz/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...