Skip to main content

Do You Like Me? Lyrics by Daniel Caesar

Daniel Caesar Lyrics

Read the full lyrics to 'Do You Like Me' by Daniel Caesar and sing along. Do You Like Me was co-produced by Daniel Caesar, Sir Dylan and Raphael Saadiq.

Do You Like Me Lyrics by Daniel Caesar
Do You Like Me Cover

Daniel Caesar - Do You Like Me Lyrics

Intro
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Verse 1
Do you like the way I talk to you?
Do I titillate your mind?
Gotta say I like your attitude
And I'd love to make you mine
But I gotta know
Do you really like me? Do you really like me?
Low on time, I'd like to make a move (Yeah)
Do you really like me? Do you really like me?
Yeah, we're still young, but for how many moons?

Chorus
I guess we'll find out
I guess we'll wait and see
Know I like you, babe
I hope you like me

Verse 2
Worst case scenario, I get played ('Nario)
But hey, this ain't my first rodeo (Rodeo)
I hate that I'm so jaded
Yeah, it's cool, but overrated
I wanna be in love again, oh-oh
At first I was fucking your friend (Your friend)
But I wanted you
Are we wrong? I guess that depends (That depends)
Will we end up together?
Will you have my kids? You better
I wanna be in love again

Chorus
I guess we'll find out
I guess we'll wait and see
Know I like you, babe
I hope you like me

Outro
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Do You Like Me? Lyrics by Daniel Caesar appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/do-you-like-me-lyrics-by-daniel-caesar/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...