Skip to main content

Official 'Jolie' Lyrics by Khaid

Khaid Lyrics

Jolie is a hot new single recently released by Khaid, check out the song's lyrics below.

Official Jolie Lyrics by Khaid
Khaid - Jolie Cover

Khaid - Jolie Lyrics

Intro
Aww awwn aww awwn awwnn
Aww aww awwn

Verse 1
Jolie Jolie
Baby we for dey relationship
I try convince
Baby tell me say no vacancy
I don notice
Say you wan dey do me wait and see
But God forbid
Baby contemplate my faji

Refrain
So me say over, over
My body ah wait for you for corner
Dey for life you no get e asunder
Any man ponder, I fire am Thunder

Repeat
So me say over, over
My body ah wait for you for corner
Dey for life you no get e asunder
Any man ponder, I fire am Thunder

Chorus
Jolie Jolie
Jolie carry body ah
I call police
Say baby sweet pass vanilla
I don notice say i no fit to considеr ah
Nnn consider ah
Ahh yah yahhh

Refrain
Jolie Jolie
Joliе carry body ah
I call police
Say baby sweet pass vanilla
I don notice say I no fit to consider ah
Nnn consider ah
Ahh yah yahhh

Verse 2
Say me I can’t let you go
So me I gats let you know
You know I gats let am show
My Jolie ahh come take photo
And I go fit wait for you
I callie your celly
This love e dey sweet for body
On top you I wan waste my money
I wan see something
You carry something
You do me something
You kill my confidence
I no fit pretend
For your love I go kalakuta
I don put am
I don quench my heart in side cooler
I don carry your matter for ambulance
I get eye patch e resemble Ruger

Refrain
So me say over, over
My body ah wait for you for corner
Dey for life you no get e asunder
Any man ponder, I fire am Thunder
So me say over, over
My body ah wait for you for corner
Dey for life you no get e asunder
Any man ponder, I fire am Thunder

Chorus
Jolie Jolie
Jolie carry body ah
I call police
Say baby sweet pass vanilla
I don notice say I no fit to consider ah
Nnn consider ah
Ahh yah yahhh

Refrain
Jolie Jolie
Jolie carry body ah
I call police
Say baby sweet pass vanilla
I don notice say I no fit to consider ah
Nnn consider ah
Ahh yah yahhh

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Official 'Jolie' Lyrics by Khaid appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/jolie-lyrics-by-khaid/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...