Skip to main content

BTS - Mama (English Translation) Lyrics

BTS Lyrics

MAMA is the eight track on BTS' second album, WINGS, we've put together the English translation lyrics, check it out below.

BTS - Mama (English Translation) Lyrics
WINGS Album Cover

RELATED: Read 'Blood, Sweat & Tears (English Translation)' Lyrics by BTS

BTS - Mama (English Translation) Lyrics

Verse 1
Time travel the year of 2006
Crazy for dance
I tightened my mom's belt
Despite my dad's opposition, every time I attacked
Without paying any concern
She floated the small boat of dreams
But I didn't know my mom's support
Was not a open shortcut road
But a road of dreams while gripping debt
Always
The problem of money eventually my mother
Go away
Had to work away from home

Pre-Chorus
Through the phone
I could hear my mom's voice clearly (Hello?)
The thing I remember
My mom's strength at the time was a breaking ball to me
Really
I was determined to succeed
With that promise alone
I became the son I am now

Chorus
Hey mama, now you can lean on me
I'll always be by your side
Hey mama, because you gave selflessly to me
Because you were my support
Hey mama, now you can believe in your son, you can smile
Hey mama
Hey mama

Refrain
Hey mama, I'm sorry mama
I know now a grace like the heavens mama
Hey mama, so thanks mama
You became my blood and flesh mama

Verse 2
I remember mom
Moonheungdong Hiddink PC room
Broadway restaurant
A veteran who ran on both feet for her family
Failure is the mother of success mother
I learned from that passion and sincerity
Wanna be wanna be
Now when I become an adult
Because you were fertilizer to a sprout
I will become a flower and become your own flower path
You walking on way way way

Chorus
Hey mama, now you can lean on me
I'll always be by your side
Hey mama, because you gave selflessly to me
Because you were my support
Hey mama, now you can believe in your son, you can smile
Hey mama
Hey mama

Bridge
You had me feel the world
The breath you have created
Today more than usual
I want to be held in your arms
What is higher than anything above the ground
What is wider than anything beneath the sky
The only one, mother’s hand is medicine hand
You are forever my placebo
I love mom

Chorus
Hey mama, now you can lean on me
I'll always be by your side
Hey mama, because you gave selflessly to me
Because you were my support
Hey mama, now you can believe in your son, you can smile
Hey mama
Hey mama

Post-Chorus
Hey mama, now you can lean on me
I'll always be by your side
Hey mama, because you gave selflessly to me
Because you were my support
Hey mama, now you can believe in your son, you can smile
Hey mama
Hey mama

Enjoyed 'Mama' Lyrics by BTS? Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post BTS - Mama (English Translation) Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/mama-lyrics-by-bts/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...