Skip to main content

I Should Hate You Lyrics by Gracie Abrams

Gracie Abrams Lyrics

The fifth track on Gracie Abrams' new album, GOOD RIDDANCE, is "I Should Hate You," which you can read the lyrics to below.

I Should Hate You Lyrics by Gracie Abrams
Good Riddance Album Cover

RELATED: Read 'I Know It Won't Work' Lyrics by Gracie Abrams

Gracie Abrams - I Should Hate You Lyrics

Verse 1
Last night, I spiraled alone in the kitchen
Making pretend that the furniture listened
Wasn't the best of my mental conditions, but I tried
Thinking of you without any forgiveness

Pre-Chorus
Because I was the one who would stay up and call you
And I'd drive to your house for the shit that you went through
Then I wasted my breath when I tried to console you, didn't I?
'Cause we didn't happen the way we were supposed to

Chorus
I know that I should hate you
I know that I should hate you

Verse 2
Pulled the knifе out my back, it was right where you left it
But you aimеd kinda perfect, I'll give you the credit
I just drank something strong to try to forget, but it wasn't right
No, you're not even here, but you're doing my head in

Chorus
I know that I should hate you
I know that I should hate you
I know that I should hate you
Ooh, ooh

Bridge
I should hate you, I feel stupid
Like I almost crashed my car
Driving home to talk about you
At my table in the dark
All I ever think about is
Where the hell you even are
And I swear to God I'd kill you
If I loved you less hard

Verse 3
After all of this time, I still get disappointed
Bet you're doin' alright and you don't even know it
How it's all 'cause of you that my standards are broken in my mind
I would bend back to you if you left the door open

Chorus
I know that I should hate you
I know that I should hate you
I know that I should hate you
Ooh, ooh
I know that I should hate you
I know that I should hate you
I know that I should hate you
Ooh, ooh

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post I Should Hate You Lyrics by Gracie Abrams appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/i-should-hate-you-lyrics-by-gracie-abrams/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...