Skip to main content

Vector Ft Seun Kuti - Mami Wota (Yemoja) Lyrics

Vector and Seun Kuti Lyrics

Read the correct lyrics to 'Mami Wota' by Vector featuring Seun Kuti and sing along.

Vector Ft Seun Kuti - Mami Wota (Yemoja) Lyrics
Teslim: The Energy Still Lives In Me Album Cover

PLAY & LISTEN TO: Mami Wota (Yemoja) by Vector Ft Seun Kuti

Vector & Seun Kuti - Mami Wota Lyrics

Intro: Vector
M m Mr. Kleb on the beat
Hello I want to tell you a story
I hope you listen, hear me well
Me and Seun Kuti get a little story (mami water, water, mami water)
I hope you listen, well

Chorus: Seun Kuti
Somebody pray for me, cha (somebody pray for me)
She got a hold on me (she got a hold on me)
Somebody daughter (somebody daughter)
Uh, na mami water hay (na mami water hay)
Mami water, cha (mami water)
Mami water hay, cha (mami water hay)
Mami water, cha (mami water)
Na mami water hay (na mami water hay)

Verse 1: Vector
Omo'lomo l'o fę p'omo'lomo, well
Well, omo'lomo l'o ma p'omo'lomo
Omo t'oda'a na le d'omo komo
Omo t'e ro'pe 'o mo nkan kan l'o tewon ...
Can I put the ring ring on your SIM thing?
I'm in the wet surrounding when I dream things
The black Adam for your bush melanin skin
I dey nack the back of head - what is pim pim?
Jokes aside, kosi nkan ti mio ni try tan
I dey handle all your waves I'm King Triton
Iwo l'oya, emi gangan ni Poseidon
I breathe heavy for your ears that's Cyprus
The only viper with the kini bi ti python
Demon beast when I get you, hay
Demon beast when I get you, emi amotekun

Refrain: Seun Kuti
Wahh wahh
Somebody pray for me, cha (somebody pray for me)
She got a hold on me (she got a hold on me)
Hay
Somebody daughter (somebody daughter)
Mami water hay (mami water hay)
Mami water (mami water)
Mami water

Verse 2: Vector
Uhnn
Mami water dey with NCDC oh huhn
If na my heart, forget e don see me free oh
She lock am down from the girls, easily oh
If na by age, then I've turned Eazy-E oh, uhh
Long ago, like me and Dre record tracks
Forget Dre I'm fit enough to check the beat, switch it here
Bring it to your lower chest, no cap, it's all facts
No worry yourself babe, na corn dey turn pap
O.G no be ogi, I've come to run laps
Me and you, no winner, na type e come lap
BANGKOK, big letters, the only way the words cap
That’s the, capital D for the capital B, Lafiaji papi, egbami
Abami eda when I give you the heat
And you know we steady popping in the streets
You don't understand? This is the new disease
Don't take the face mask joke off, pretty please
I just wanna let you know you killing it like a disease
Imagine the way you breathe, pretty deep
Deep to the darkest part so your deep can deep
Yeah

Chorus: Seun Kuti & Vector
Somebody pray for me, cha (somebody pray for me)
She got a hold on me (she got a hold on me)
Somebody daughter (somebody daughter)
Uh, na mami water hay (na mami water hay)
Mami water (mami water)
Mami water hay (mami water hay)
Mami water (nomo nomo nama)
Iyemoja
Somebody pray for me, cha (iyemoja ja ja ja)
She got a hold on me (nomo nomo nama)
Somebody daughter (iyemoja)
Na mami water hay (iyemoja eja)
Mami water (iyemoja ni)
Mami water (water)
Inu e dun!
Inu e dun!

Outro: Vector
Mami water, water, water, water
Mami water, yea water, mami water

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Vector Ft Seun Kuti - Mami Wota (Yemoja) Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/mami-wota-lyrics-by-vector-x-seun-kuti/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...