Skip to main content

By The End Of The Night Lyrics by Ellie Goulding

Ellie Goulding Lyrics

Read the lyrics to Ellie Goulding's 'By The End Of The Night; this is a song from her upcoming fifth studio album.

By The End Of The Night Lyrics by Ellie Goulding
By The End Of The Night Cover

Ellie Goulding - By The End Of The Night Lyrics

Intro
Ah
Ah

Verse 1
Wide awake, in the midnight sun
Elevate, you're the brand-new drug
I wanna taste, wanna dry my tears
They disappear when I'm

Pre-Chorus
With you
Feel like the summer, Saturday upper
I want you
Don't make me wait, take me away

Chorus
By the end of the night
I wanna feel like the sky is dripping on every part of me
And by the end of the night
I wanna look at the lights
Chasing the shape of you next to me
And by the end of the night
I wanna be the only onе in the world
When I look in your eyеs, I see you're mine
By the end of the night

Verse 2
Is it love? Call it chemical
The way you touch, so unforgettable
Feel the rush, I don't wanna sleep
With fever dreams when I'm

Pre-Chorus
With you
Feel like the summer, Saturday upper
I want you
Don't make me wait, take me away

Chorus
By the end of the night
I wanna feel like the sky is dripping on every part of me (Part of me)
And by the end of the night
I wanna look at the lights
Chasing the shape of you next to me (Next to me)
And by the end of the night
I wanna be the only one in the world
When I look in your eyes, I see you're mine
By the end of the night

Post-Chorus
By the end of the night
By the end of the night
Two hearts running wild and free
By the end of the night
Two hearts just falling too deep (Ooh)

Bridge
With you, feel like the summer
Saturday upper, I want you
Don't make me wait, take me away (Oh)

Chorus
By the end of the night
I wanna feel like the sky is dripping on every part of me
And by the end of the night
I wanna look at the lights
Chasing the shape of you next to me (Next to me)
And by the end of the night
I wanna be the only one in the world
When I look in your eyes, I see you're mine
By the end of the night

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post By The End Of The Night Lyrics by Ellie Goulding appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/by-the-end-of-the-night-lyrics-by-ellie-goulding/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...