Skip to main content

Lana Del Rey & Jon Batiste - Candy Necklace Lyrics

Lana Del Rey Lyrics

Candy Necklace featuring Jon Batiste is the sixth track from Lana Del Rey's "Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd" album, the official lyrics to 'Candy Necklace' are available below.

Lana Del Rey - Candy Necklace Lyrics
Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd Album Cover

Lana Del Rey & Jon Batiste - Candy Necklace Lyrics

Verse 1: Lana Del Rey
White fire, cinnamon on my teeth
And I'm sitting at the stoplight northern town
I feel lucky
I drive somewhere out of range, I don't know where
White noise coming out of my brain
Turns off for nothing

Pre-Chorus: Lana Del Rey
Rockafella, my umbrella
God, I love you, baby
Storyteller, us forever
Is my favorite song

Chorus: Lana Del Rey
You've been acting pretty restless
Dancing like the young and restless
And I'm obsessed with it
Candy necklaces
You've been acting pretty reckless
Dancing like the young and restless
And I'm obsessеd with this
All his candy necklaces

Verse 2: Lana Del Rey
Sitting on the sofa, feeling supеr suicidal
Hate to say the word, but, baby, hand on the Bible, I do
Feel like it's you the one who's bringing me down
Thought that we were cool and we were kicking it like Tribe Called Quest
You the best, but, baby, you've been bringing me down
I can see it now

Pre-Chorus: Lana Del Rey
Rockafella, my umbrella
God, I love you, baby
Fortune teller, favorite ever
That's the story of us

Chorus: Lana Del Rey
You've been acting pretty restless
Dancing like the young and reckless
And I'm obsessed with this
Candy necklaces
I think that we should address this
Acting like the young and restless
I'm obsessed with this
All his candy necklaces

Chorus: Lana Del Rey
We've been acting pretty restless
Dancing like the young and restless
I'm obsessed with this
Candy necklaces

Outro: Jon Batiste & Lana Del Rey
Candy necklaces
Candy necklaces
Candy necklaces
Candy necklaces (Mm)
Candy necklaces (Mm, hmm)
Candy necklaces (I'm obsessed with this)
Candy necklaces
Candy necklaces
Candy necklaces ('Cause I'm obsessed with this)
Candy necklaces (Mm)
Candy necklaces
Candy necklaces
Candy necklaces
Candy necklaces
Candy necklaces, oh

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Lana Del Rey & Jon Batiste - Candy Necklace Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/candy-necklace-lyrics-by-lana-del-rey-ft-jon-batiste/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...