Skip to main content

Melanie Martinez - Death Lyrics

Melanie Martinez Lyrics

"Death" is the introductory track from Melanie Martinez' new album, PORTALS.

Melanie Martinez - Death Lyrics
Portals Album Cover

Melanie Martinez - Death Lyrics

Intro
Death is life is death is life is death is life is

Verse 1
They're carving my name in the grave again
The flowers are fresh and their faces wet
My body has died, but I'm still alive
Look over your shoulder, I'm back from the dead
Lighting all your candles to draw me in
Sayin' all the same things, I'm gone this time
Your words mean nothing, so take 'em back
And meet me here across the plane
The other side, I'm not far

Pre-Chorus
When you aren't around, I sink into the ground
I try to pretend I'm closer to you
Never understand it
You're always on my mind, I cannot help it
I don't wanna be carrying the weight on my shoulders
Death has come to me, kissed me on the cheek, gave me closure
Immortal by design
I'll be meeting you here every time

Chorus
Back from the dead, back from the dead
I'm back from the dead, back from the dead
I'm back from the dead, back from the dead
I'm back from the dead, back from the dead
I'm back from the dead (Death), back from the dead (Death)
I'm back from the dead (Death), back from the dead (Death)
I'm back from the dead (Death), back from the dead (Death)
I'm back from the dead (Death), back from the (I'm back)

Post-Chorus
(I'm back)
(I'm back)
(Death, death, death)
(I'm back)
(Death, death)
(I'm back)

Verse 2
They're saying my name in their prayers again
I flicker the lights so they understand
I won't say goodbye, I'm right by your side
We're screaming and pleading, this separation ends
Doing all your witchcraft to pull me in
Burning all your sage to connect our line
I show my presence, you run away in fear of ghosts
I try to talk, the barriers are too strong

Pre-Chorus
When you aren't around, I sink into the ground
I try to pretend I'm closer to you
Never understand it
You're always on my mind, I cannot help it
I don't wanna be carrying the weight on my shoulders
Death has come to me, kissed me on the cheek, gave me closure
Immortal by design
I'll be meeting you here every time

Chorus
Back from the dead, back from the dead
I'm back from the dead, back from the dead
I'm back from the dead, back from the dead
I'm back from the dead, back from the dead
I'm back from the dead (Death), back from the dead (Death)
I'm back from the dead (Death), back from the dead
I'm back from the dead (Death), back from the dead (Death)
I'm back from the dead (Death), back from the dead

Bridge
Please don't ever worry
(Back from the dead, back from the dead)
(I'm back from the dead, back from the dead)
I know it's morbid
(I'm back from the dead, back from the dead)
But we all die one day
(I'm back from the dead, back from the dead)

Chorus
I'm back from the dead, back from the dead
I'm back from the dead, back from the dead
I'm back from the dead, back from the dead
I'm back from the dead, back from the (I'm back)

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Melanie Martinez - Death Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/death-lyrics-by-melanie-martinez/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...