Skip to main content

T.I Blaze & Fave - Play Lyrics

T.I Blaze and Fave Lyrics

The correct lyrics to "Play" by T.I Blaze featuring Fave can be found below.

TI Blaze & Fave - Play Lyrics
PLAY Cover

T.I Blaze & Fave - Play Lyrics

Ah, ah-ah, ah, ah
Uh-mm, mm
Ah-uh, mm-mm

I see you coming, I see you coming
They wan come try me, obilibon baby
Pause
I feel like they don′t know what happening
30B on me, a million baby, uh
Don’t be waiting on me, I swear (I swear)
Don′t be waiting on me, I swear (I swear, I swear)
Ah-ah, ah, ahh

No come dey use me dey play, emotions are crazy
How much you give me troway?
Your words ain’t do nothing
You can’t touch me (touch me)
I′m blinding (blinding)
Yes, I said so, you fit come try me (you fit come try me)
Ah-ah, ah, ahh

No come dey use me dey play, emotions are crazy (emotions are crazy)
How much you give me troway? (how much you give me troway?)
Your words ain′t do nothing (your words ain’t do nothing)
You can′t touch me (touch me)
I’m blinding (blinding)
Yes, I said so, you fit come try me (you fit come try me)

Ohh, uh-oh, yeah
You′ve got your life to live (yeah)
I’ve got my life to live (mm)
I no fit dey force you, you get freedom to live (you get freedom to live)
Ah-ah (ah-ah)
Aside hypocrisy (yeah), aside hypocrisy (yeah)
Show me what you good at a time I dey busy (time I dey busyyy, ah)

My wife wey no care, foh dey carry my matter for head
I no want no issue
And, you know say, my money too large, a kele toh bad
Money long like tissue, gbabe (gbabe)
So many nights, I no fit talk (I no fit talk)
O lu′le pa bora pelu Martell (Martell)
Shey you no know that, shey you no forget oh?

No come dey use me dey play (uh-uh-ah), emotions are crazy
How much you give me troway?
Your words ain’t do nothing (your words ain’t do nothing)
You can′t touch me (touch me)
I′m blinding (blinding)
Yes, I said so, you fit come try me (you fit come try me)
Ah-ah, ah, ahh

No come dey use me dey play (play), emotions are crazy
How much you give me troway?
Your words ain’t do nothing
You can′t touch me (touch me)
I’m blinding (blinding)
Yes, I said so, you fit come try me (come try, try)
(Dangerous, Dangerous)

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post T.I Blaze & Fave - Play Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/mp3-songs/lyrics/play-lyrics-by-t-i-blaze-ft-fave/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...