Skip to main content

Tyler, The Creator - Dogtooth Lyrics

Tyler, The Creator Lyrics

"DOGTOOTH" is the first surprise release from Tyler, The Creator's "CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST: The Estate Sale" album, you can read the lyrics to the song below.

Tyler The Creator - Dogtooth Lyrics
CALL ME IF YOU GET LOST: The Estate Sale Album Cover

Tyler, The Creator - Dogtooth Lyrics

Intro
She could ride my face, I don't want nothing in return
Her body count and who she fuck ain't never my concern (Y'all niggas weird)
I'm tryna buy my neighbor house (We back at it, dogtooth, yuh, dogtooth, yuh)

Chorus
She could ride my face, I don't want nothin' in return
Except for some her time and all her love, that's my concern
I'm tryna buy my neighbor house and turn it to a yard
If you don't know my grandma name, then we ain't really dogs, bitch

Verse 1
I shook your hand, I don't respect
Don't call me king, I'm not your twin
I'm not your brother, we just met
See, I won't purchase her no Birkin (Uh)
Got hobbies (Uh), got purpose (Woo)
Got thumpers, I'm perfect (Uh)
Yeah, Kelly green wagon look better when the gloom out
Canary shine brighter in the dark, I brought the moon out
The plane fly better when it's just me and the pilot
Tuition for the mileage, it's worth it for the silence
There he go, he cast broads like radios
Shit, your lady knows, it's Young T like baby clothes
And I got that fire, and I got good dick
Guap long, dick long, plus I look good, bitch (Yeah, yeah, yeah)

Chorus
She could ride my face, I don't want nothin' in return (Woo)
Because if she get off, then I get off, that's my concern (Oh, man)
I'm tryna buy my neighbor house and turn it to a yard (Yeah, yeah, turn up that shit)
If you don't know my grandma name, then we ain't really dogs, bitch

Verse 2
That's a lot of motherfucking necklace
Five, six, seven is the figure for a setlist (Yeah)
Ring, ring, ring, bitch, pick up the phone
I don't care if y'all together, I will tear down a home, shit
I shimmy through Paris in back of Phantom of the threads
The driver's seat of the Enzo could barely fit my legs
And Virgil my chaperone, he look out from overhead (Love you, V)
Not sure what you overheard, but it's probably what I said, bitch
I'm out here living, y'all on the feed (Yuck)
My girl look like Zazie Beetz and Kelis (Yuck)
I pull up in the "What the fuck is that, dog?" (I said, "Yuck")
It's Mr. Peculiar, that's who I be, who I be
Niggas telling women how they bodies supposed to be, but
Never take advice from any nigga with a lean gut (Fuck these niggas)
Keep your chair rocking and my two cents in your pocket
Your only option, I don't play no motherfuckin' games

Chorus
She could ride my face, I don't want nothing in return
And will I ever fall in love again? I can't confirm
I'm tryna buy my neighbor house and turn it to a yard
If you don't know my daughter name, then we ain't really
(Dogs)

Outro
After this
You niggas can't say nothing
Dogtooth, uh, uh, dogtooth (Suckas)
Dogtooth, yeah, dogtooth, uh
Dogtooth, dogtooth
Dogtooth (Woo), dogtooth
Dogtooth, uh, uh, dogtooth (Yeah, nigga, yeah)
Dogtooth, dogtooth, uh

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Tyler, The Creator - Dogtooth Lyrics appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/dogtooth-lyrics-by-dogtooth/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...