Skip to main content

Style Lyrics by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift Lyrics

"Style" is a hit song from Taylor Swift's 2014-released album, 1998 (Deluxe), read the song's accurate lyrics below and sing along.

Style Lyrics by Taylor Swift

RELATED: Read 'Sweet Nothing' Lyrics by Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift - Style Lyrics

Verse 1
Midnight
You come and pick me up, no headlights
A long drive
Could end in burning flames or paradise
Fade into view, oh
It's been a while since I have even heard from you
(Heard from you)

Pre-Chorus
And I should just tell you to leave
'Cause I know exactly where it leads
But I watch us go 'round and 'round each time

Chorus
You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style
You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style

Verse 2
So it goes
He can't keep his wild eyes on the road, mmm
Takes me home
The lights are off, he's taking off his coat, mmm, yeah
I say, "I heard, oh
That you've been out and about with some other girl"
Some other girl

Pre-Chorus
He says, "What you heard is true
But I can't stop thinking 'bout you and I"
I said, "I've been there too a few times"

Chorus
'Cause you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style
You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt
And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt (A tight little skirt)
And when we go crashing down, we come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style (We never go, we never go)
We never go out of style

Bridge
Take me home (Ah)
Just take me home (Ah)
Yeah, just take me home (Ah)
Oh-oh, woah-oh, oh (Out of style)

Chorus
Oh, you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye
And I got that red lip classic thing that you like
And when we go crashing down (And when we go)
We come back every time
'Cause we never go out of style, we never go out of style

Liked 'Style' Lyrics by Taylor Swift? Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Style Lyrics by Taylor Swift appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/style-lyrics-by-taylor-swift/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...