Skip to main content

Dog Eat Dog II Lyrics by Odumodublvck Ft Cruel Santino & Bella Shmurda

Odumodublvck, Cruel Santino & Bella Shmurda Lyrics

Odumodublvck enlists the talents of Cruel Santino and Bella Shmurda for 'Dog Eat Dog II,' and the song's lyrics are available below.

Dog Eat Dog II Lyrics by Odumodublvck Ft Cruel Santino & Bella Shmurda
Dog Eat Dog II Cover Art

PLAY & LISTEN TO: Dog Eat Dog II by Odumodublvck Ft Cruel Santino & Bella Shmurda

Odumodublvck, Cruel Santino & Bella Shmurda - Dog Eat Dog II Lyrics

Intro: Odumodublvck
Hm, hm, hm
Black sheep for life, black sheep forever
Izgaaju till we kpeme, Antiworld gangsters (Never be my friends)
GE records, you get me?
Odumodublvck (Kpakurukpa, now I dey ball)
Odumodublvck (My baby give me big koroba, be like say I dey dull)
Ayy, tic-tac-toe (Mm, Idan, shey I say, "I don come?”)
Ucee (Ahh)

Chorus: Odumodublvck
When I show them light (Idan), them go turn their back (Be like I don show)
Them go show me dark
I can never lie, put it on my God (Be like say I don come, come jonz, ayy)
Say my future bright but they gossip that, ayy
It is very bad (Ayy), look am well, dan iska (Mm, she can never lie)
She can never lie, I dey treat am well, my lover (Prra, ayy, treat am well)
She can never lie, I dey treat am well (I dey treat am well), my lover
(She can never lie, ayy)
She can never lie (Ayy, treat am well),
I dey treat am well (My)

Verse 1: Odumodublvck
Anything I want I'm gonna get
Put me on the spot
You no be threat, I no dey fear (Prra)
I'm the fearless nigga that you heard about, then
Now and forever na me go dent them
Gave them everything, they said I'm blessed (Dent them),
"Odumodu na you we count on (Count on, dent them)
Take us to the promised land, we bank on" (Bank on, say na me go deaf them)
Shout Hallelujah, brother
Doings dey my resume (I go butcher them)
Did it like an Israelite
Aaron (Aaron)
All my brothers them be follow come
Sharper than a porcupine
Defend any predator (Prra)

Pre-Chorus: Odumodublvck
Kpakurukpa...
My baby give me big koroba (They can never be my friends)
She dey lap for my yard
I dey find kaluba (Now I dey ball)
Make I feel among (Be like say I dey dull), Lacazette, I dey fire like
Kpakurukpa (Ayy, Idan)
My baby give me big koroba (Be like say I don come)
She dey lap for my yard
I dey find kaluba (Ayy, them go run)
I say make I feel among (Be like say I dey dull), Lacazette, I dey fire like that

Verse 2: Cruel Santino
This one na, 'Dog Eat Dog'
I stand in, final warrior, ah-la-la-la
Me sunk in a pornstar
From the day them born me aromashina, aromashina, aromashina
Odumodu the prince of undefeated lamba
Santino move like Roger Miller, they can't keep up
Dog Eat, Dog Eat, Dog Eat, Dog Eat Warrior
Amaka do that dance, Amaka do that dance, warrior
Amaka got it all, bust it down on me a soldier
Woof-woof, woof-woof, woof-woof, woof-woof (Now dog eat dog)

Verse 3: Bella Shmurda
Disturbing Maitama
You can never lie when I put it in dada
Anything I want, I go do Mandela
She can never smoke, high me like gbana (Gbana-ooh), ooh-oh
Dangbana, Born Fela
With the man dem Odumodu, big kala (Kala)
She dey just dey whine like she wan do pana
When she see the thing, big boy mon kanra, ooh-oh
Popotipoti (Ayy), tikatikati (Ayy)
As I enter her body, okigbe daddy, daddy, ayy

Pre-Chorus: Odumodublvck & Bella Shmurda
Kpakurukpa (oh yeah)
My baby give me big koroba (They can never be my friends, ayy, oh yeah)
She dey lap for my yard
I dey find kaluba (Now I dey ball, I dey find kaluba)
Make I feel among (Be like say I dey dull), Lacazette, I dey fire like
Kpakurukpa (Ayy, Idan, oya, kpakurukpa)
My baby give me big koroba (Be like say I don come)
She dey lap for my yard
I dey find kaluba (Ayy, them go run, I dey find kaluba)
I say make I feel among (Be like say I dey dull), Lacazette (Grrt), I dey fire like that

Chorus: Odumodublvck & Bella Shmurda
When I show them light, them go turn their back (Back, back, be like say I don)
Them go show me dark (I don come ayy)
I can never lie, put it on my God (Toe, tic-tak-toe)
Say my future bright but they gossip that (Prra), ayy
It is very bad, look am well, dan iska (She can never lie)
She can never lie, I dey treat am well, my lover (She can never lie, ah, she can never lie, ayy)
She can never lie, I dey treat am well, my lover (She can never lie, ayy)

Outro: Odumodublvck & Bella Shmurda
My baby give me big koroba
She dey lap for my yard
I dey find kaluba (I dey find kaluba)
Make I feel among ayy (Prra, be like say I don jonze)
Lacazette, I dey fire like that (I dey fire like that ayy, oya kpakurukpa)
Make I feel among ayy (Be like say I don ah)
Racks on racks, then I shoot my gun (Paw, tum, paw)
One day I go hol' am stand (Prra)
Odumodublvck (Ah), shun backstabbers
Yahweh dey my back, hm

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Dog Eat Dog II Lyrics by Odumodublvck Ft Cruel Santino & Bella Shmurda appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/dog-eat-dog-ii-lyrics-by-odumodublvck-ft-cruel-santino-bella-shmurda/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...