Skip to main content

Unruly Lyrics by NSG & Meekz

NSG and Meekz Lyrics

'Unruly' is a new song released by NSG and Meekz, the record was produced by Rise'n Shine, read the lyrics below.

Unruly Lyrics by NSG & Meekz
Unruly Cover Art

NSG & Meekz - Unruly Lyrics

Intro
NSG, go scream
Rise and shine

Verse 1
She loves it when I play with her emotions
Fine girl, reading books about ego
I just pray she don't fuck up my ego
Allamdulillah, I came from zero
You can get anything you desire
Everyday na designer designer
She don't want molly, she want water
Been like twenty days she's been sober
Why everybody wan' talk my matter?
We dey come through, everything scatter (Ah)
The mandem soft like ntaba
They no born you well, respect your papa
This girl wanna drain my energy (Aye)
Every other day na jealousy (Aye)
Emotions flow with the Hennessy
This love way come like a felony

Chorus
She won my heart when she held my tooly
I like my gyal classy and unruly
Baby girl, I said I've got you for life
She want fashionnova, but I bought her Gucci
I didn't mean to be rude
But she don't like when I call her collie
Baby girl, I said I've got you for life
She want fashionova, but I bought her Gucci

Verse 2
Bonjour, nice to meet ya (Hi)
Give me the word then j'suis pas loin de chez toi
Her mans gassed 'cause she got him FIFA (Why?)
While he's playing FIFA I'ma thief her
Not your regular geezer
'Cause I used to be a stealer, a drugger dealer
Having threesomes 'cause I can't be a cheater (I can't)
Was with her last night but I said I never seen her

Verse 3
It's the heavy hitter
Big money getter
Big stepper
Leka leka, I've got old pesa
Shine bright like robot
You ain't got no guap
Can't stop, won't stop
Ibolo before a go pop, I make roads pop
But since the freestyle in my hood, I been so hot
And a still haven't shown off
Came with the mandem, but I left with ya
Slide all quiet like Tesla
But when I'm sexing ya, you make me feel sexier
Speak to your face, don't like texting ya
Lost for words, dyslexia
Strangle you like I'm vex with ya
Should a hit the net with ya and start flexing her?
It's just lyrics, baby girl, I've got respect for ya
I kill a pussy and bury ya
In diamonds and red roses
But you can only get doses

Chorus
She won my heart when she held my tooly
I like my gyal classy and unruly
Baby girl, I said I've got you for life
She want fashionnova, but I bought her Gucci
I didn't mean to be rude
But she don't like when I call her collie
Baby girl, I said I've got you for life
She want fashionova, but I bought her Gucci

Verse 4
I just left Amsterdam and got a Swedish massage
Bro brought the Stockholm packs in bulk
Trapping out trapbendo, shout out France
Now I got a another bimbo claiming love
And I found fix in breaking the law
Made me a drink I ain't chasin' no more
Took home a new ting, my gyal can't take it no more
You don't score penalty without talking a foul
Year always end up with a break up
Now I'm tirelessly out of favours
Start of the year we were so good
It was bagatelle, shard and nobu
When I'm on her screen now she don't look
Apparently it messes up her whole mood
Stay outta your head for your own good
Live inna your means and be humble

Chorus
She won my heart when she held my tooly
I like my gyal classy and unruly
Baby girl, I said I've got you for life
She want fashionnova, but I bought her Gucci
I didn't mean to be rude
But she don't like when I call her collie
Baby girl, I said I've got you for life
She want fashionova, but I bought her Gucci

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Unruly Lyrics by NSG & Meekz appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/unruly-lyrics-by-nsg-meekz/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...