Skip to main content

Afar Lyrics by Fireboy DML Feat. Olamide

Fireboy DML and Olamide Lyrics

In 2020, Fireboy DML and YBNL boss, Olamide, collaborated on "Afar," a lyrical masterpiece, we've put together the song's most accurate lyrics. Read it below.

Afar Lyrics by Fireboy DML Feat Olamide
Apollo Album Cover

Fireboy DML & Olamide - Afar Lyrics

Verse 1: Fireboy DML
As you dey see am so
I just dey live life ooo
Make you no go think am o
I no dey find wahala
I just dey go jeje in my zone
I want to think and grow
They want to drink and smoke
My food never done
They want to come close and tiff my stove

Pre-Chorus: Fireboy DML
The life I live comes with enemies
I hear my spirit and it's telling me
I gotta be careful
To be careful, always
Make dem dey love me from afar

Chorus: Fireboy DML
E pay me o, e pay me o
E pay me o, e pay me o
E pay mе o, e pay me o
Make dem dey love me from afar
E pay me o, e pay me o
E pay me o, e pay me o
E pay me o, e pay me o
Make dem dey love me from afar

Verse 2: Olamide
Yeah Babylonian, Pharisees and narcissists
Don't come close that's what the choppa says
I know your insecurities are always hard to play
You can't be on your own
Riding everybody's wave
Why you so two faced
Mehn it's not too late
Imma put you straight
I don't move this way
Won’t sugar coat for a bag full of blueface
Geng geng for life
I don't need new friends
You lads moving mad and no be today
I be wan clear una so probably today
Right time I wrap things for things I have to say
Dont even try to act like you been knew me
Stars don't try to shine they just do it
Deep blue sea and hell I've been through it
Real life champion
God's plan is too much for you ordinary
People still love me

Pre-Chorus: Fireboy DML
The life I live comes with enemies
I hear my spirit and it's telling me
I gotta be careful
To be careful, always
Make dem dey love me from afar

Chorus: Fireboy DML
E pay me o, e pay me o
E pay me o, e pay me o
E pay me o, e pay me o
Make dem dey love me from afar
E pay me o, e pay me o
E pay me o, e pay me o
E pay me o, e pay me o
Make dem dey love me from afar

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Afar Lyrics by Fireboy DML Feat. Olamide appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/afar-lyrics-by-fireboy-dml-ft-olamide/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...