Skip to main content

Fake Friends (Iro Ore) Lyrics by Yemi Alade

Yemi Alade Lyrics

Yemi Alade is back with another melodious song, titled, Fake Friends (Iro Ore), read the song's lyrics below and get farmiliar.

Fake Friends (Iro Ore) Lyrics by Yemi Alade
Yemi Alade - Fake Friends Cover

Yemi Alade - Fake Friends Lyrics

When the money come
Hmmm normally,
Hmmm normally

When the money come, I go change my face
All of my fake friends we no go dey relate
When the money come, I go change my face
All of my fake friends we no go dey relate

Hmmm you know oooo everybody get opolo
Eh depend on the way you use am ooo
This life na free lance ooo
Now am getting money ooo
Locate the bag and I secure oo
Dem hating 'cause am getting
I know want make dem near me

Over me, ire ore, iro ooo iro repete
If you know love me now, make you no love me later
Ire ore, iro ooo iro repete
If you know love me now, make you no love me later
If you know no love me o
Love me now
I no go fit love you later
When I make that paper
If you know no love me o
Love me now
I no go fit love you later
When I make that paper

Shey you go dey
If money no dey my pocket ooo
Back when I dey live my life on a low budget ooo
I no dey pick your call
You dey vex for me
When I dey knock your door you dey form for me
When I dey for streets you no remember
When I dey Ebute metta
When you get money I been dey suffer
I been dey call, you no dey answer

Over me, ire ore, iro ooo iro repete
If you know love me now, make you no love me later
Ire ore, iro ooo iro repete
If you know love me now, make you no love me later
If you know no love me o
Love me now
I no go fit love you later
When I make that paper
If you know no love me o
Love me now
I no go fit love you later
When I make that paper

Decale Ma
Decale Ma
Decale Ma
Decale Ma
You know oooo everybody get opolo
Locate the bag and I secure ooo

If you know no love me o
Love me now
I no go fit love you later
When I make that paper
If you know no love me o
Love me now
I no go fit love you later
When I make that paper

Liked 'Fake Friends' Lyrics by Yemi Alade? Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Fake Friends (Iro Ore) Lyrics by Yemi Alade appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/fake-friends-lyrics-by-yemi-alade/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...