Skip to main content

Firegun Lyrics by Odumodublvck Feat. Fireboy DML

Odumodublvck and Fireboy DML Lyrics

With the release of "FIREGUN," featuring Fireboy DML, Odumodublvck has dropped another chart-topping contender. Check out the lyrics below and sing along.

Firegun Lyrics by Odumodublvck Feat Fireboy DML
Firegun Cover Art

Odumodublvck & Fireboy DML - Firegun Lyrics

Intro: Odumodublvck
Black sheep for life, black sheep forever
Izgaaju till we kpeme, antiworld gangsters
GE records, you get me? Odumodublvck
Fire in my condo, Django (Native)
Ayy-ayy-ayy, yeah

Verse 1: Odumodublvck & Fireboy DML
There is fire in a condo (Condo)
Shayo dey my home zone (Home zone)
Her bobby dey my goal-post
My money dance azonto ('Zonto)
Kamakazi kentro (Kentro)
Fire, Odumodu, them go turn up and go (Mmm)
Pop some champo (Mmm)
Ikebe supper, na where I die, I be like Django (Django)
Lover boy, no control (Kentro)
Lover boy, no con—

Verse 2: Fireboy DML
Anything, anything fit sup tonight
Gimme champagne, makе I bop tonight
You know say me I no dey compromise
If you comе tonight (You go cum tonight)
Wa jo, wa jo, I'm a bachelor
Dangerous, I'm a bachelor
As she wine 'pon me, all the girls jealous (Komolop-cholop)

Chorus: Fireboy DML
So, just grind me slow
I'll do anything you want me to
If I leave you, make you find me go
I can do this many times with you

Verse 3: Odumoblvck & Fireboy DML
Yeah (Ekelebe Stunner, ayy, Ekele—)
Make she no go enter inside my carban
Odumodu-fire be like jagabans
Philomena, can I be you padi man?
Make I pattern Okrika for the parol and?
E get the melody wey I been dey forget (Gbase)
Make I sing am for the shawty, fire, peck her neck
"Modu touch my breast"
She gimme consent (Yes)
I go dey content
I cannot bragado
Her pressure put me on the bench

Verse 4: Fireboy DML
6:30, all the girls wan flex (Flex)
Weekend trips on a London jet (Yes)
Recently I just need my peace
I'm on DND, so no calls, just text
You and I, we dey together like suit and tie
We go together like juice and ice
I no go mind if you move tonight

Chorus: Fireboy DML & Odumodublvck
Just grind me slow (Baby)
I'll do anything you want me to (I'll do anything-ng-ng)
If I leave you, make you find me go (Ayy)
I can do this many times with you (Make I feel among)
(Make you find me, find me)

Verse 5: Odumodublvck & Fireboy DML
Make I feel among my shawty, tell me what you want (Want)
Louis V and Prada, Puma, you can have it all (All)
Akpuruka flendjour, serve you like a god (Like a god)
Akpuruka flendjour, serve you like a god (Like a god)
Money dey my kolo (Ayy, kolo oh)
Your kele my bando (Bando, ah)
Sipping on my shayo (Shayo)
She don roll my igbo (Igbo, ayy)
She no smoke your kolo (Kolo, ayy)
Odumodu come close (Odumodu come close)

Chorus: Fireboy DML
Just grind me slow (Slow)
I'll do anything you want me to (Want me to)
If I leave you, make you find me go (Find me go)
I can do this many times with you (Times with you)

Outro: Odumodublvck
Can I whine? Can I dine?
Can I whine? Can I dine? Can I dine?
Make she no go enter inside my karban

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Firegun Lyrics by Odumodublvck Feat. Fireboy DML appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/firegun-lyrics-by-odumodublvck-ft-fireboy-dml/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...