Skip to main content

My Own Lyrics by Major AJ Feat. Blaqbonez

Major AJ and Blaqbonez Lyrics

Major AJ and Blaqbonez collaborated to produce the exceptional track, MY OWN, combining their distinctive skills to complement each other. Peruse the song's lyrics below to experience it firsthand.

My Own Lyrics by Major AJ Feat Blaqbonez
My Own Cover Art

Major AJ & Blaqbonez - My Own Lyrics

Used to hit it raw can't trust you no more (no!)
You've been acting shady
'Cause the money coming slo-mo
And I still dey here dey drink your zobo
(Sho tan oo oo)
Getting high I cannot stand this altitude
Cause you don dey act your drama
And you don dey gimme attitude
I know that this love won't last a night or two
(Hmm mmm)

Only a fool dey find love for Lagos! (Jeje)
All of my friends sef them don give up (jeje)
Even your faves sef them don break up (jeje)
Even your pastor no fit save us!
Only a fool dey find love for Lagos! (Jeje)
All of my friends sef them don give up (jeje)
Even your faves sef them don break up (jeje)
Even your pastor no fit save us

Make I just roll my claro, shayo, my own
Make I just dey on my own
(I just dey on my own)
Make I just roll my claro, shayo, my own
Make I just dey on my own
(I just dey on my own)

I don see too much in this cold cold Lagos
Evil agenda omo na God go save us!
'Cause half these people wanna see me drown
The other half just wanna fvck!
But I'm sliding through with grace
Make dem no too see my face
So I'm always inside
Fucking other people's babes
I'm the reason why your girl ain't picking up that FaceTime
(Her face is on something else)
Maybe I'm crazy! But that's what life's about
Protect your heart and your bank account!
Know those who you keep around you
Do what you gatto do to find peace
Peace!

Only a fool dey find love for Lagos! (jeje)
All of my friends sef them don give up (jeje)
Even your faves sef them don break up (jeje)
Even your pastor no fit save us!
Only a fool dey find love for Lagos! (jeje)
All of my friends sef them don give up (jeje)
Even your faves sef them don break up (jeje)
Even your pastor no fit save us

Make I just roll my claro, shayo, my own
Make I just dey on my own!
(I just dey on my own)
Make I just roll my claro, shayo, my own
Make I just dey on my own!
(I just dey on my own)

Different day na different billing
I dey for house you be out there sinning
Shey you no dey tire to dey hurt my feelings
Girl no deny am you don pass your limit!
Different day na different billing
I Dey for house you be out there sinning
Shey you no dey tire to dey hurt my feelings
Girl no deny am you don pass your limit

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post My Own Lyrics by Major AJ Feat. Blaqbonez appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/my-own-lyrics-by-major-aj-ft-blaqbonez/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...