Skip to main content

Try Me Lyrics by Sarkodie

Sarkodie Lyrics

Ghanian rapper Sarkodie allegedly replies Yvonne Nelson in new song titled, Try Me, you will find the lyrics below, read and sing along.

Try Me Lyrics by Sarkodie
Try Me Lyrics

Sarkodie - Try Me Lyrics

S3 wonp3mede3 gyai mi
Ad3n na wo dada aa mi
Wo de Mami me we aa na wode akoma Kwame
Ma mani so ataataame
S3 wonp3mede3 gyai mi
Me ma menkoo
Na obi fofro taataa me
Wo gya me ho no wankra me
Baby girl make you no try me make you no try me

I never thought I was gonna be on this wave
'Cause I was ready to take a couple things to my grave
First of all lemme clap for you baby you brave
But you can’t pick and choose what to say please behave

Obiaa ansomawo so ohemaa if you wanna talk
You gotto tell the world every other nigga you fuck
You can’t just play the victim and paint a picture
Like you were looking for love from all the dicks that you sucked

I’m not gonna sit here and lie we had a thing
First no thought you were cool till I had a hint
Na me fiis3 boys a clocki with the baddest bitch
Nanso s3na yenyinaa y3 Sesa so s3 Cuban links
I was trying to stay away from you but then you came
Wo kyer3 me s3 wo nyem and I’m the one to be blamed
Ok, of course I thought that you were trying to start another drama
Abi boy from the street I know the game

Yes I wasn’t ready but then I told you to keep it
Wo kyer3 me s3 wo school na wo ko gotto complete it
To be very honest till today I don’t believe it
Cos me kaas3 Meaa me doctor Mb3 wh3 wo you said you don’t need it

After conversation naa then you sent me a text
S3 wadanfo bi wo doctor bi hut you know he’s the best
So don’t you make it seem like I was the one pushing you for abortion,
'Cause that b the only part wey make I vex

S3 wonp3mede3 gyai mi
Ad3n na wo dada aa mi
Wo de Mami me we aa na wode akoma Kwame
Ma mani so ataataame
S3 wonp3mede3 gyai mi
Me ma menkoo
Na obi fofro taataa me
Wo gya me ho no wankra me
Baby girl make you no try me make you no try me

Few weeks ago you try to set me up again
Wo hy3 da twer3 me whatsapp s3 you still go through the pain
But me knowing you I kinda knew that you were really up to something
So I said that we should meet so you explain

Me arrange meeting wo Skybar
Wo se ho nipa no dooso I’m like ah
And then you told me s3 nka mensan bra wo fie na me se me?
Na mensan mb3 hy3 wo d3m you lie bad
Nea owo aka no p3n osuro sonson
Me nsan mmra wo fie biom anadwo nonsoo
3nn3 wiase naa nea 3maa b3 ka biaa
Y3 b3 gye edi berma na b3 nom aduro aa 3nyon

We know what it is shorty just chasing the bag
'Cause after wei does it really bring happiness back
Take the blame cause nobody is the
'Cause for your bad choice in life stop the personal attacks
First few hours heard the book is doing well
Who is really shocked cause everybody can tell
So it’s not because your book is really good
But we living in a world where negativity sells
I pray you get the healing that you need
M3n be claimi good girl, you are for the streets
Strategy na hot obaahemaa gye wo 2
Meaa ma gye one copy sharp I’m about to read

S3 wonp3mede3 gyai mi
Ad3n na wo dada aa mi
Wo de Mami me we aa na wode akoma Kwame
Ma mani so ataataame
S3 wonp3mede3 gyai mi
Me ma menkoo
Na obi fofro taataa me
Wo gya me ho no wankra me
Baby girl make you no try me make you no try me

Read Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post Try Me Lyrics by Sarkodie appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/try-me-lyrics-by-sarkodie/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...