Skip to main content

'Overthink' Lyrics by King Promise

King Promise Lyrics

The lyrics for King Promise's Overthink are available below. Read and sing along.

Overthink Lyrics by King Promise
5 Star Album Cover

King Promise - Overthink Lyrics

Intro
Ooh oh ooh oh ay
Yeah-ay
You know how the thing go ah yeah
4 Play

Verse 1
Money go make a girl excite
Money go make a girl fall in love
Brothers go desperate
Money go make them wan war with us
Go make a girl excite
Money go make a girl fall in love
And ruin your sex life
Money go make them wan war with us

Chorus
Everyday I go oh, over, over
Everyday I overthink, over ,over
Everyday I overthink over and over and over
I overthink yeah ovеr and over and over I dey ovеrthink

Verse 2
And Love don't cost a thing
Baby girl I still buy you a diamond ring
I've been thinking all kind of things
Would you still be here if I had nothing
And we dey argue just to make up after
If eno bi Money what are you after
She wanna roll with five star all expenses covered

Pre-Chorus
But what's your agenda
It's like I owe everybody something
But nobody had me when I was hungry
Only God knows what we do to feed family
Them dey hate cause they can't be like me
It's like I owe everybody something
But nobody had me when I was hungry
Only God knows what we do to feed family
And they hate cause they can't be like me

Chorus
I dey over, over, over
Everyday I overthink , over, over
Everyday I overthink, over ,over
Everyday I overthink over and over and over
I overthink yeah over and over and over
I dey overthink

Verse 3
Charle the price of fame ,the price you pay
You never know its really real
Time a menni hwee na wonhwehw3 me nanso afei
Menyaa kakra de3 bibia na chairman
Ak3hye bamabue make you fear man
I go dey do my thing dey go o

Pre-Chorus
But what's your agenda?
It's like I owe everybody something, but nobody had me when
I was hungry Only God knows what we do to feed family
Them dey hate cause they can't be like me
It's like I owe everybody something but nobody had me when
I was hungry only God knows what we do to feed family
And they hate cause they can't be like me

Chorus
I dey over, over, over
Everyday I overthink over, over
Everyday I overthink over and over and over I overthink yeah
Over and over and over
I dey overthink
(Money go make a girl excite
Money go make a girl fall in love )

Explore Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post 'Overthink' Lyrics by King Promise appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/overthink-lyrics-by-king-promise/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...