Skip to main content

'To The Top' Lyrics by Kayode

Kayode Lyrics

To The Top is Kayode's latest song, and we've gathered the song's lyrics below. Check it out.

To The Top Lyrics by Kayode
To The Top Cover Art

Kayode - To The Top Lyrics

Fire burn anybody wey no believe
Always telling the truth I no dey decieve
6 figures on my table when I sign a deal
They were looking at me funny now they don believe
I was hustling the money wasn't coming in
In Akoka with my brothers we were struggling
Oh my God I knew I had to level up (Kay Kay)
You go feel the gbedu for your body
Since a youngin' I knew this shit was my calling
Had to get it all on my own had nobody
Tryna make sense of my life
And I know say shawty go consider
when she see me pull up in a beamer
In your soul I know you dey feel am

Came into the game and I'm heading for the top
Always on the go and I no go fit to stop ye
I just want some money and a bit of loving so I no dey rush
Me I no dey rush
Came into the game and I'm heading for the top
Always on the go and I no go fit to stop
I just want some money, loving

You know man like me
me I stubborn gan gan my girl from London
I stay solid me I no go fit to conform
Never forget where you come from
Shame on them cos me I no fit tire
Give it all i have everything i require
Come my zone let me take you on a ride
You go feel the gbedu for your body
Since a youngin' i knew this shit was my calling
had to get it all on my own had nobody
Tryna make sense of my life
And i know say shawty go consider
when she see me pull up in a beamer
in your soul i know you dey feel am

Came into the game and I'm heading for the top
Always on the go and I no go fit to stop ye
I just want some money and a bit of loving so I no dey rush
Me I no dey rush
Came into the game and I'm heading for the top
Always on the go and I no go fit to stop
I just want some money, loving

You go feel the gbedu for your body
Since a youngin' I knew this shit was my calling
Had to get it all on my own had nobody
Tryna make sense of my life
And I know say shawty go consider
When she see me pull up in a beamer
For your soul you dey feel am

Explore Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post 'To The Top' Lyrics by Kayode appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/to-the-top-lyrics-by-kayode/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...