Skip to main content

'BoyToy' Lyrics by Ruger

Ruger Lyrics

The lyrics for Ruger's BoyToy track are available below, check it out.

BoyToy Lyrics by Ruger
Ru The World Album Cover

RELATED: Read 'Likely' Lyrics by Ruger Feat. Govana

Ruger - BoyToy Lyrics

Anytime you need a toy
Hit me up I'll be on my way now
We gon mash up the place now
We meeting at your place now
What you saying boo?
If you need a BoyToy
Hit me up I'll be on my way now
We gon mash up the place now
We meeting at your place now

Say no more
Say less to me
Leave the rest to me
It's my destiny
So I'm taking it seriously ye ye
Say less to me
Spread the legs for me
It's my destiny
So I'm taking you seriously

Seriously baby you know that your body killing me
Do what the hell you wanna do don't even pity me
I've been a really really bad boy oh silly me
Knack me to the point I ask "Is this really me?"
No time for foreplay let's already get into it
Hands on the door no rubber we taking a little risk
Then I turn her over slap my D on her clitoris
Let's go to work baby we making a little mix

When I put it in
Me go fully in
She gat me pulling in
Me ah digging in
Are you kidding me?
Bad Mami she bent her back willingly
She from Philippine
Me never pulling out
Me put it straight in her mouth
It's only me and you now
Girl we can be loud
You gat a whole grown man sleeping out
So let's be loud

Anytime you need a toy
Hit me up I'll be on my way now
We gon mash up the place now
We meeting at your place now
What you saying boo?
If you need a BoyToy
Hit me up I'll be on my way now
We gon mash up the place now
We meeting at your place now

Say no more
Say less to me
Leave the rest to me
It's my destiny
So I'm taking you seriously ye ye
Say less to me
Spread the legs for me
It's my destiny
So I'm taking it seriously

You say I game hard
Do me a favour
Get the camera, get the tape on
Light, camera, action, take one
I don't give a fuck about the neighbours
You love paced or
You love the slow run
I ma build the fire till you slow burn
And so far, we're having so much fun

When I put it in
Me go fully in
She gat me pulling in
Me ah digging in
Are you kidding me?
Bad Mami she bent her back willingly
She from Philippine
Me never pulling out
Me put it straight in her mouth
It's only me and you now
Girl we can be loud
You gat a whole grown man sleeping out
So let's be loud

Anytime you need a toy
Hit me up I'll be on my way now
We gon mash up the place now
We meeting at your place now
What you saying boo?
If you need a BoyToy
Hit me up I'll be on my way now
We gon mash up the place now

Enjoyed 'BoyToy' Lyrics by Ruger? Explore Other Latest Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post 'BoyToy' Lyrics by Ruger appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/boytoy-lyrics-by-ruger/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...