Skip to main content

'Popori' Lyrics by T.I Blaze Feat. Balloranking

T.I Blaze and Balloranking Lyrics

Check out the lyrics for Popori, the latest collaboration between T.I Blaze and Balloranking. It's the fourth track on T.I's new EP, Dangerous Wavy Baby.

Popori Lyrics by TI Blaze Feat Balloranking
Dangerous Wavy Baby EP Cover

T.I Blaze & Balloranking - Popori Lyrics

Mmm, hmm-mm oh
Oh yeah
Dangerous yeah-ayy
Ayy I carry Lambo
My paddie carry Bentley
My paddie carry Bentley (uh-uh)

You get me?
I carry Lambo
my paddie carry Bentley (my paddie carry Bentley)
Ahn, won de le yo min setting
Say ′cause, every second, you go see me grinding (grinding)
Uh, money make energy boost (boost)
I just wan dey cruise (cru-'iuse)
Again, I don jonz (again, I don jonz)
Coco make me snooze (make me snooze)
Mmm, abi kini gan mon waka?
(Kini gan mon waka?)
Money matter, make me get shingbaka (me get shingbaka)

If you get car, no go balance am for Peckham,
Dem dey feel my sound
Omo iya mi, j'aye Miami
Ibi t′ofi mi si, ko l′oma ba mi
See the coming bale, bale-bale omo
Malo fiwon wey mi, yeah-yeah

Popori po-po-po, popori po
Na who wan popori mi?
Popori po-po-po, popori po oya, talo fe popori mi?
Totori to-to-to, totori to who wan totori mi?
Popori po-po-po, popori po
Won de le popori mi

Baba God l'oni "ma gbadun lo"
Say me get money, me flenjo
Aseyiowun ma l′olohun na
Nobody fit know as e take dey work work oh,
work oh If you no work, you no go chop oh
Ten toes, ten toes me
I stand gidigba, all the bags dem ah chasing
Already ati mo pe, oje l'oje Pull to my crib,
I got double Benz Ile nyo, ma te′le jeje
I left my home and beat my chest say
"Even if I regret, on the road, no going back"
In my dream, I see millis on my neck, but e go set oh

Popori po-po-po, po-po-po
Na who wan popori mi?
Popori po-po-po, po-po-po
Na who wan popori mi?
Sho-Shoki sho-sho-sho, sho-sho-sho Kilotun soh l'eni?
E-e-e-e already ati mo pe, oje l′oje pull to my crib,
I got double Benz Ile nyo, ma te'le jeje
I left my home and beat my chest say
"Even if I regret, on the road, no going back" In my dream,
I see millis on my neck, but e go set oh (Sunshine)

Check Other Music Lyrics Here

Get Fresh updates as they drop via Twitter and Facebook

The post 'Popori' Lyrics by T.I Blaze Feat. Balloranking appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://notjustok.com/lyrics/popori-lyrics-by-ti-blaze-ft-balloranking/>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Official 'All Eyes On Me' Lyrics by Niniola

Niniola Lyrics "All Eyes On Me" is Niniola 's second music release of the year 2023, check out the song's lyrics below and sing along. PLAY & LISTEN TO: All Eyes On Me by Niniola Intro Nini De Verse 1 Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Tori boucner wa leyin 'le kun wa ti ri Chorus All eyes on me when I enter the party oh e All eyes on me when I enter the party e (All eyes on me) Ma kesekese wa sinu party yi now Mo ni ma rin gbere gbere wa sinu party yi now Post-Chorus Won gbe, wan gba Morire gba Mo ni won gbe (won gbe), wan gba (gba gba gba gba) Mo ri re gba Mo ri re Mo ri re gba Mo ri re gba Hmmm mo ri re gba Verse 2 T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo ri re gba T'elese tin j'oye T'elese tin j'oye Hmmm mo rire Mo rire gba All eyes on me Won fe le mo mi They never seen this kind of grace wey I carry They never seen this Mo ri ra goli Mo ti ra '...

Check Out All 38 2022/2023 Premier League Matches For Chelsea FC

Here are all the 38 premier league matches Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea FC would play in the 2022/2023 football season. As concerns on how well Chelsea FC would do in the 2022/2023 Premier League season rises, here are all the matches Thomas Tuchel’s men would play as the new season kicks off on Friday, August 5, 2022. What Is The First Chelsea Premier League Game? The first premier league game for Chelsea would be against a Frank Lampard led Everton side on Saturday the 6th of August 2022. Thomas Tuchel’s Chelsea would be looking to make an impact in their first fixture and Frank Lampard’s side would be looking to escape relegation. When Do Chelsea Play Liverpool FC? Chelsea would square off against Liverpool on the 18th of September 2022, this would be an uphill task for Thomas Tuchel’s men as they would be looking not to slip up and secure all three points. Liverpool would also take no chances as their focus would also be to secure all three points against a Thomas Tuchel ...

Checkout The Price Of Davido's Limited Edition Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 Car

Davido took to his social media to unveil his latest purchase Virgil Abloh Maybach S680, which is a limited edition car, and many have asked how much this car costs. Multiple award-winning singer and performer, Davido, who is currently in Dubai, took to his social media platform today, Thursday, April 27, 2023, to share a video of his newly acquired Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 car. The Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 is a limited edition car with only 150 made, many have asked questions about how much the car costs, and it was revealed that a unit of the car costs approximately 500,000 to 600,000 dollars. Equivalent to naira, Davido's Virgil Abloh Maybach S680 costs over 250 million naira today; it is only deserving for the singer who has dominated 2023 so far to enjoy such a car as a reward for his labour. Davido is estimated by Forbes to make over 20 million dollars in 2023 alone following the successful release of his fourth studio album 'Timeless,' and it is definitely not ...